Nominations for 2022 Spirit of CFA Awards now open
Nominations are now open for the 2022 Spirit of CFA Awards
Nominations for the 2022 Spirit of CFA Awards are now open, recognising outstanding contributions made by CFA volunteers and staff.
To be eligible for the awards, the nominees must be a CFA member and demonstrate:
- An outstanding achievement and/or significant contribution to CFA and the community between 1 January 2019 – 31 March 2021
Members can be nominated under nine Award categories
- Youth Award
- Seniors Award
- Living the Values Award
- Inclusion and Fairness Champion Award
- Excellence in Community Engagement Award
- Excellence in Interagency or Group Cooperation Award
- Excellence in Partnership Development Award
- Excellence in Capability Planning Award (previously known as Excellence in Sustainability Planning Award)
- Excellence in Innovation Award
While nominees must be CFA members, non-CFA members of the public are able to submit nominations for the Awards.
Nominations for the 2022 Awards will close on 30 November 2021.
Those who were nominated for the 2020 Spirit of CFA Awards remain eligible for the 2020 Awards. The two periods will not be combined, with each judged separately.
Those who nominated for the 2020 awards do not need to do anything further for their nomination to be considered.
Both 2020 and 2022 Award winners will be announced and presented at the same time though, at an awards ceremony at RACV Creswick in May 2022.
More information can be found at www.cfa.vic.gov.au/spiritofcfa